Mon, 07 June|
Webinar: What Should I Do With This Lesion?
Dr. Abdulhameed Alsarraf BDS, DClinDent(OralMed & OralPath), MRACDS(OralMed), FOMAA Postdoctoral Fellow | Queen Mary University of LondoN Specialist in Oral Medicine & Oral Pathology | MOH Kuwait Scientific Committee Rapporteur | Kuwait Dental Association Category 1 : 2 CME/CPD credits
Time & Location
07 June 2021, 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
About the Event
What Should I Do With This Lesion?
- 5:00 PM - 5:20 PM : Evaluate oral lesions and ensure safe referral, early diagnosis, and management.
- 5:20 PM - 5:45 PM : To differentiate between benign and potentially malignant lesions in the oral cavity.
- 5:45 PM - 6:00 PM : To appreciate the scope of Oral Medicine.
- 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM : To formulate differential diagnoses and follow a customised referral algorithm tailored to Oral Medicine cases.
- Attendance will be taken at random times. a link will be sent in the chat during the lecture and it will be active only for 10 minutes.
- Please make sure to download "Zoom Application" on your device (desktop/ laptop/ mobile,...etc) to join our webinar event.