Mon, 08 Nov|
Webinar: Vital Pulp Therapy
Speaker: Dr. Fatima Aldashti Category 1 : 2 CME/CPD credits
Time & Location
08 Nov 2021, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
About the Event
Vital Pulp Therapy
- 10:00 AM - 10:20 AM : VPT is the means of preserving the vitality and function of the dental pulp after injury resulting from trauma, caries, or restorative procedures.
- 10:20 AM - 10:40 AM : Discussing current best evidence of information regarding factors influencing treatment options of VPT.
- 10:40 AM - 11:00 AM : Immunomodulatory effects of the new generation of biomaterials for VPT.
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM : Assess long-term outcomes of vital pulp therapy and the development of chair side techniques utilizing biomarkers to assess pulpal viability.
- Attendance will be taken at random times. a link will be sent in the chat during the lecture and it will be active only for 10 minutes.
- Please make sure to download "Zoom Application" on your device (desktop/ laptop/ mobile,...etc) to join our webinar event.