Webinar: Hypermobility in Dentistry
Time & Location
About the Event
Hypermobility in Dentistry.
- 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM : Overview of hypermobility related conditions, diagnosis, aetiology, clinical manifestations, and the relation to dentists work-related injuries.
- 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM : Vital considerations for dentists with joint Hypermobility, work-related injuries and prevention.
- 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM : Literature review for the relationship between hypermobility related conditions and complicated cases in dentistry.
- Attendance will be taken at random times. a link will be sent in the chat during the lecture and it will be active only for 10 minutes.
- Please make sure to download "Zoom Application" on your device (desktop/ laptop/ mobile,...etc) to join our webinar event.